Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Difference Between SSI and SSDI?
- How Do I Get an Answer to My Social Security Questions?
FAQ Before Applying
- How Do I Know if I am Eligible to Apply?
- What Do I Do if I’m Told I Can’t Apply?
- How Do I Apply? Where Do I Start?
- Should I Apply Now or Wait?
FAQ While Applying
- Where is My Disability Application & What in the *@!# is Going On?
- How Do I Fill Out These Forms?
- How Do I Make Sure I Don’t Mess Up My Answers?
- How Do I Improve My Chances of Getting Approved?
- How Do I Find a Good Lawyer?
- How Do I Survive Financially While Applying?
- I’m Going to the Social Security Doctor. What Will Happen There?
FAQ After Approved
- What are the Policies for Passing a Disability Review?
- What Happens After I Get Approved? When and How do I Get my Check?
- How Come My Check is So Low? Am I Getting the Correct Amount?
- Can Debt Collectors Take My Social Security Check?
- Am I Allowed to Work While on Disability?
- What are Rules I Need to Follow So I Have No Problems with SSI?
- How Does Anyone Survive on a Disability Income?